ZAINA FOUNDATION JOB OPPORTUNITIES – APPLY BY NOVEMBER 30, 2023.
Zaina Foundation is a non-profit organisation founded since 2017 with the aim of promoting digital rights and inclusion in Tanzania. This foundation is working tirelessly to create safer space for women online in Tanzania through implementations of projects include; Awareness on digital security to at risk communities in Tanzania, Advocacy for internet Shutdown, Advocacy for policy reform, Localisation and translation of open source tools into swahili language, User Research/UX Design, Digital Voice Project to young activists, and Research of the state of digital rights and inclusion in Tanzania.
Create safer space for women online.
A space for digital rights and inclusion for women in Tanzania through advocacy on Internet freedom, Digital Security, Policy reform, Collaborations, Workshops and Convene.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate and open minded to support Zaina Foundation mission and vision.
- Project Coordinators (Dar es salaam, Arusha and Zanzibar)
- Communication Officer
- IT & Digital Security Trainers
- Senior Policy Analyst
- At least Bachelor Degree in a related field (Information Technology, Journalism, Teaching, Law, Foreign Affairs, Administration and Marketing)
- Work Experience at least 3 years in the NGO sector in Tanzania.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Must be a Residence of Tanzania
- Must have creativity, ability and respect in diversity and Inclusion.
Submit your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than November 30, 2023